Account Manager (SaaS) for Munich region
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client is a world leader in the retail and finance industry. Headquartered in Switzerland they are now looking to expand their unique and valuable business model to even more stores within Germany. The main area of operations is the digital financial industry and retail industry. While employing more than 1800 people worldwide and looking back on 35 years of successful business history, they have been experiencing an annual growth of over 10% over the last 10 years! Operating in more than 40 countries, the potential growth within the company is forecasted with high rates.
For their offices in Munich, Germany they are looking to hire a Key Account Manager who will manage an assigned portfolio of key accounts. The ideal candidate builds strong customer relationship and ensure up selling medium and long term business opportunities.
In addition, you will ensure Store level activities are delivered through the Sell-out team via the Sales Managers. You will lead contractual negotiations and manage some of the most important German key accounts, including the budget targets and the creation of effective action plans.
• Full responsibility for managing, developing and realizing all projects with the key accounts
• Identifying and implementing process optimization for customers
• To achieve the desired results through the key component KPI's (Net turnover, cross selling etc.)
• Preparing, reviewing and implementing annual strategic account plans through strong relationships with accounts and customers
• Provide input for pricing, quotations, business conditions and negotiation where applicable
• A Business-related bachelor degree is preferred
• 3-5 years' sales and account management experience with retail or finance industry
• Result driven mentality with outstanding interpersonal skills to build long term business relationships
• Excellent sales skills and good negation techniques
• Fluent in German & English
If this offer has raised your interest and you would like to discuss the opportunity in person, please send your English CV to Iris
For more information about us or one of our many international employment opportunities, please visit our website ().