We are a small business looking to expand in the digital marketing space.
In order to do so, we are looking for a fluent, proficient English speaker (verbal and written) who is also a smart, self-disciplined and hard-working marketer and wants to work in a small business environment.
We want someone who is in it for the long term and looking to grow within our business (see our site here:ttps://)
You will be working full time, remotely, but still on a 9-5 basis and in constant contact with the team so you will need to be available online within those hours and working. You’ll also be in contact with our Romanian team leader.
The company is based in the United Kingdom and Israel and it has a global team.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Project management: manage clients and client work, keep on top of projects and ensure they’re delivered to the client in a timely manner
• Content creation: Create blog posts, guides, and other types of content (in English, generally about digital marketing topics so a deep knowledge of digital marketing practices and software tools is essential)
• Content editing: Liaising with writers, creating briefs for writers, reviewing and editing content
• Design marketing materials such as blog and social media images, infographics, etc.
• Perform research for business development and lead generation purposes
• Perform outreach campaigns for business development projects
• Manage SEO (search engine optimization) tasks
About our ideal candidate:
• Proficient, fluent English speaker and writer
• Very knowledgeable about digital marketing topics and relevant software tools
• Someone who is self-disciplined and comfortable working a full-time job remotely (you’ll be in constant contact with other members of the team via email and Skype and use a time tracking tool to keep track of your work)
• Proactive and ready to think on their feet
• Passionate about writing and creating content (blog posts, extensive how-to guides, product reviews, etc.)
• Passionate about design (any design skills in Adobe/Photoshop are a plus): blog post imagery, social media imagery, infographics, presentations etc.
• Great research skills
What you’ll get in return:
• Work from wherever you want (you can even work in your jammies if you want to!)
• Work in a friendly and casual environment
• Opportunity to learn new digital marketing skills and grow within a small business environment
• Yearly bonus based on performance
• Holiday: 20 working days/year + Government holidays
Please note that if you’re only interested in a short position only, this is not for you; we’re looking for candidates who want to grow with us for the long term so please only apply if you’re interested in a full-time job for the long haul.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and looking for a long-time opportunity, please apply to this job and send us your CV and cover letter. If we like what we see, we’ll send you a test to gain a better idea of your knowledge, your English skills and your time management skills.