We are an upcoming start up in the payment industry looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our sales and support team to be based in Bucharest, Romania.
We are a licensed payment institution who are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. Our client is a diverse and fast-growing team, with over 10 offices across Europe and North America.
As part of the growth strategy, our client is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Gaming Account Management team in the Malta office.
- Manage up-and-cross sell towards existing customers (upselling new markets, products or functionalities that the company offers).
- Take ownership of commercial negotiations and other supporting activities with respective customer.
- Build relationships and long-term strategic co-operations with assigned customer accounts.
- Conduct thorough analysis of customer services and traffic patterns using number-crunching techniques to derive value-driven business decisions.
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs.
- Collaborate with different departments internally to help deliver for customers.
- Attend industry events.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Must have payments/banking industry experience of at least 2 years working in a commercial/sales/account management role.
- Fluent in English
- Dynamic, sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- great with numbers, analytical and able to use logic and problem-solving skills to find the relevant solutions.
- ability to explain complex topics in a clear and understandable way
- thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships.
- ownership mentality and accountability for tasks.