Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
In this role, you will develop trusting relationships with customer contacts from Retail field for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Smart ID Dynamics products and services.
- Strategically drive new business in selected key accounts in close synergy with the core account team to manage assigned services sales;
- Will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience;
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into opportunities;
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account and core account team;
- Able to handle in a positive manner complains/objections received from clients;
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services according to agreed timing and requests;
- Participate to specific industry event(s) to meet with key customers in person;
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing IT market trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Sales Support in a IT industry;
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing);
- Strong customer focus;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to urgent situations;
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations;
What can Smart ID Dynamics offer you?
- Trainings and personal development opportunities;
- You are going to be part of a fun work environment where innovative ideas are appreciated and success is rewarded;
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience;
- We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you: medical subscription; access to the Bookster library; fruits, water, tea and coffee at the office.