Access Software Academy
Access Software Academy
Last year we launched our first Software Academy in Timisoara with 25 people. Seeing how successful it has been and how much value was added to the company we are happy to announce a new Access Software Academy will start in October.
Our teams in Timisoara and Arad have a wealth of experience training graduate talent and we have the benefit of having several lecturers for the Politechnica University and West University in our staff, including the Dean of the Politechnica University in Timisoara, Florin Dragan and the Dean of the University of Arad, Marius Tomescu.
What will we offer you in the new Academy?
The ‘Access Software Academy’ will provide you with an introduction to our company’s ambitious plans & approaches to transforming our products, customers, users, and our own business into the cloud.
This year we want to build 10 multi-functional project teams of 5 people that will be mentored by Access senior software engineers / external trainers who interact daily with our portfolio of more than 104 products andcustomers.
- The Academy projects will run from October’21 to the end of March’22 on limited contracts.
- The Candidates will be organised into multi-disciplined teams (squads) and will be assigned an existing divisional Squad Leader as project mentor for the duration of the Academy program. Mentors will be assigned from the UK and Romania, depending upon the projects and product/division affiliation.
- Mentors will assess the candidates & projects continuously throughout the Academy cycle.
- Graduation from the Academy will result in a permanent (unlimited) contract with Access.
- Induction & on-boarding (2 weeks Oct’21)
- Three-month ‘fundamentals’ phase (Oct21- Jan’22),
- Interim assessment (Academy Review Board)
- Two-month ‘production/delivery’ phase (Feb/Mar’22)
- Final assessment, presentations & graduation (Academy Review Board)
In addition to the initial induction and on-boarding process, a combination of recommended external content, internal workshops and training sessions should cover the following subjects:
- Core programming principles & foundation languages (Developer)
- Core principles of Quality Assurance, acceptance criteria, test scripting & execution (Quality Engineer [QA])
- Understanding & articulating requirements, breaking complex features into work items and helping the engineering team deliver quality work (Business Analyst [BA])
- Researching user interactions & feedback, observation/UX labs, design prototyping (User Experience Analyst [UX])
- Access Workspace - platform, services, integration, and toolsets
- Product awareness & context (Foundation)
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) – agile, SCRUM, project delivery, governance & reporting
We are passionate about software development and are looking to attract enthusiastic, passionate talent to our business to help accelerate our transformation program for our large, varied product portfolio and contribute to our continued growth & success.
We are looking to recruit at least 30 graduate programmers, 10 graduate Business Analysts, 10 graduate QA Engineers and 5 graduate UX Analysts into the Access Software Academy.
If you are a graduate of Computer Science & Informatics with a passion for software development (of web/SaaS applications) with specific interests/skills in programming, software engineering, QA, testing or Business Analysis/Product Management or User Experience (UX) and delivering great service you’ve come to the right place! After completing the registration process, the applicants will go through HR interview, Technical Test and Technical Interview with the mentors.
Each Academy candidate will be provided with an Access laptop so they can conduct their Academy program, objectives and work flexibly from home.
- Basic knowledge in programming.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Basic knowledge of C #/.NET Core,
- Basic knowledge of test approaches and techniques,
- Basic understanding of requirements gathering & software project management,
- Interest/understanding in gathering/actioning user feedback through research, interaction & design.
Are you ready for the challenge to join our Software Academy?
Apply here :
More about us:
- Online interview
- What is your last form of education ? a) graduate ( university ) b) will graduate this year ( university ) c) still a student ( mention the year )
- Please mention the level of English written and spoken :