Introduction to Nislo Research
Nislo Research is a specialist writing company. Our services include business consulting, organisational research, as well as educational support and most notably custom sample papers for international students. We are looking for educated individuals who have theoretical knowledge in the areas mentioned below:
Nislo Research is currently recruiting freelance researchers to join our existing team of professionals. If you are fluent in the English Language and you are an educated individual, if you believe you possess strong knowledge and love reading and writing in one or more of the areas outlined below:
Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Corporate Governance and CSR, Risk Management, Logistics, HRM, Leadership, Marketing, E-commerce, Economics, Accounting and Finance.
Politics, Law, International Relations theory, Criminology, Intelligence Analysis, Psychology, Policing, Forensic Science and Disaster Management
Information Technology, Forensic Computing, Civil, mechanical and Electrical Engineering
If so, this is a perfect opportunity for you to get paid while having the opportunity to advance your knowledge in areas you choose to be assigned projects in. You will be assigned instructions for different project types such as reports, essays, presentations or consulting reports. You can choose to accept or reject each assigned project. The deadline when the project is due to be delivered is negotiated for each assignment.
Key Skills and attributes
• Capable of achieving high-quality results in academic papers;
• Holders of graduate or postgraduate degrees, preferably obtained in educational institutions in the EU, Australia, USA or Canada. If not, the candidate must have adequate expertise in critical analysis, referencing and academic writing;
• Able to closely follow assignment instructions and plan their approach carefully
• Able to write in academic English;
• Able to demonstrate critical thinking in written assignments;
• Able to use cite and reference academic sources preferably familiar with Oscola or Harvard referencing;
• Demonstrates good time management skills and committed to meeting deadlines.
• Is responsible and caring and possesses strong work ethics
Main duties and responsibilities:
The Application Process
In order to apply, please visit our website
You should then click on the Apply section, where you are required to go through a four step application procedure. The first step is to register by providing a CV, and sample paper(s). At the second stage, you need to state your educational background, including a list of your strongest areas of knowledge. The next step is to fill in a brief close-ended questionnaire. Finally, you need to develop and submit a short test assignment, for us to evaluate your level of writing.
What comes next? If you are accepted, we will send you your first paid order, it will contain the details of the task and instructions one how to complete the project. The remuneration will be offered in this allocation email. We will then agree on a suitable deadline for the project’s completion. Payments are made generally via direct bank transfer. If other forms of payments are preferred, you can inform us in advance before the scheduled payment date.