Ensuring optimal execution of carrier and/or freight forwarder contracts by organising the best means of transporting goods using all modes of rail, road and sea as required by 4PL.
The Big Picture:
• Manage the whole operational execution of the 4PL booking and documentation process according to the Service Requirements of the 4PL Customer
• Assist in the smooth running of the Department and the Company
• Promote the OIA Global Mission Statement in every aspect of our work.
• Help to deliver excellent customer experience.
• Report and communicate any issues to the Operations Manager/Director as they arise.
• Perform other duties as reasonably requested by the Operations Manager or Director.
• Meet your obligation to act always in the best interests of the company and 4PL Customer and exercise the due care and diligence expected of a prudent businessperson.
• Excellent communication at all levels • Enthusiasm • Confidence • Takes the initiative/ Is proactive • Teamwork • Planning and organizing skills • Attention to detail and accuracy • Flexible • Customer focused • Process driven mentality • Clean desk mentality • Accuracy
• Comfortable in use of Microsoft office
• Good English Language knowledge (verbal and written)
• Experience in logistics/freight-forwarding/customer service function(s) is an advantage