3D Designer with animation skills
Middle (2-5 years)
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
A fast growing live-gaming platform company is seeking for a talented and highly motivated 3D Designer with animation skills for a full time position to join our team. The company is a provider of a live-dealer, live-gaming platform for online gaming operators. It has studios and subsidiaries in USA, Costa-Rica, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, and Israel.
If you are sharp-minded, talented artist, a team player, up-to-date designer with the ability to take ownership of tasks from early concept stages to the last pixel perfection, eager to broaden your abilities and challenge your skills, come to work with us! The 3D Designer will work on creating Casino Studio 3D mockups, 3D assets for Ezugi games, develop concepts for delivering messages, design style frames, and animate videos in After Effects. You will work closely with the product owners, game designers and game developers.
- Create high level 3D interior mockups.
- Create pixel perfection 3D UI assets and animations.
- Work with the creative director to develop personalized 3D and video solutions that meet customer’s business needs
- Design and animate broadcast quality motion graphics in After Effects.
- Deliver finalized projects to Sales, Product and Development teams.
- Required 3+ years of professional experience in 3D Graphics and broadcast quality After Effects motion graphics animation
- Experience designing style frames and storyboards for motion graphics
- Must be proficient in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience in 3D and compositing software: Nuke, C4D, Maya/3D max (or similar)
- Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition colour, lighting, and perspective.
- Detail oriented – Not only do you notice the small details but you care about them so nothing goes wrong
- Good communication and organizational skills, fluent English is a must.
- A Portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
- Gaming background
- UI/UX skills
- Print design skills
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Dynamic and fun working environment