FaceRig is a program enabling anyone with a webcam to instantly embody fantastic characters. The output can be streamed to Skype, Twitch or any service that uses a webcam. It can also be instantly recorded as a movie.
The artist should be able to cover modeling (both high-res and low-poly), mapping and texturing.
Should be willing to learn new skills related to 3D content creation.
Required Qualifications and Abilities:
- Skinning and animation skills.
- Modeling (both high-res and low-poly)
- UV mapping
- Texture creation
- Focused, fast learner.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
Additional skills and experience:
- Scripting knowledge (Python preferred).
- Illustration/ Concept Art
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- The desire to achieve personal excellence in this field and responsibility of the quality of delivered assets.
- Bachelor's degree in related disciplines (Computer Science, Fine Arts or Art History) or equivalent level of experience
- In depth knowledge of a wide variety of games ("Gamer culture"). Alternately, a particularly strong visual culture related to modern media (Television, Cinematography, Graphic Novels) can compensate for an underdeveloped “Gamer culture”.
- Portfolio would be appreciated
What we offer:
-Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals.
-Opportunity to work on a product with excellent worldwide visibility.
-Open, informal and fun atmosphere (occasional pizza & board games parties).
-Challenges and support to grow professionally in a dynamic environment.
-Motivating salary, bonuses, health insurance.
-Access to leading-edge technologies.