• Experience in CGI or in a similar position;
• Knowledge of: 3ds Max, V-Ray, Substance suite, Photoshop, After Effects (predominantly 3ds Max and V-Ray);
• Skills for creating photorealistic imagery;
• Good team collaboration and interdependence in carrying out tasks;
• English proficiency.
Knowledge of: Phoenix FD for 3dsMax, Redshift, Houdini, ZBrush.
As a 3D Artist you will be creating state of the art visuals, both still images and animations for industrial products mainly from the energy sector - but not only.
As a 3D artist you will:
- Create, modify and optimize assets;
- Produce textures & shading;
- Rig and animate assets;
- Participate in project planning and meetings.
Work style and skills:
- Strong communication skills - convey information effectively;
- Proactivity - seek information to solve issues;
- Careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks;
- Collaborate with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude;
- Maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks;
- Being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace;
- Self-motivated team player and have a love for learning new skills;
- Passion for storytelling through every means possible;
- Good eye for composition, framing, energy and physics.
What we offer:
The studio has made a name for itself with inspiring visuals, technically complex and beautiful animations for the Energy Industry worldwide. With the main office located in the “oil capital” of Norway, Stavanger and a second office in the “heart of Transylvania”, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, the studio provides customized creative solutions for product development. A new design or concept, existing equipment or a complex procedure, our meticulously crafted visuals will tell the story right. Passion, attention to details and constantly pushing our limits to achieve ever more impressive imagery is what makes our studio thrive. Behind the visuals, a matured team of talented artists and engineers that combine their experience and individual skills to achieve the best possible outcome. We couldn’t have made it so far without our wonderful customers that supported our wild ideas and take part in the creative process. From large multinationals to small or medium companies, together with our customers we create an enjoyable environment where problem-solving attitude and good communication are at the core of the collaboration.
Get a glance of our work at: rendering . no
We look forward to meeting you!