3D ARTIST for games/and world shapers!
The 3D Artist creates vibrant graphical content for the greatest games to be released worldwide and delivers a work that can be successfully integrated, being able to take into account the technological constraints and artistic direction.
The world shaper is the courageous human being who shapes, together with her/his team, new worlds and opportunities for the entire community. Through learning, crafting and mastering. For a greater good.
Apply and let us know about your passions. We'll make sure to give you the opportunity to shape wolrds with us.
Technical and artistic skills required:
• Experience in 3D modelling (low poly, high poly, normal map )Maya or 3D Studio Max ;
• 2D skills - Adobe Photoshop proficient (ability to create tillable and specific textures);
• Knowledge of Substance Painter and working with PBR materials
• Good notion of proportions and a good eye for the detail.
• Knowledge of the technical constraints in regards to real time, 3D engines and level editors
Nice to have technical skills:
• Knowledge of Zbrush is a must for Character Artist, and a plus for an Environment Artist;
• Knowledge of Marvelous Designer is considered a plus;
• Previous experience working in the gaming industry;
• Leadership skills are considered a plus.
• Teamwork and very good communication skills, ;
• Good knowledge of English;
• A non "competent jerk" approach
• Receptive to feedback, open to learn new ways of doing things;
• Creative with high standards;
• Responsible and resourceful;
• Patient and resilient to stress, assertive;
• Create assets and textures in line with the project's artistic and technical direction (references, documents, etc.);
• Integrate assets and textures produced in the game engine;
• Verify the quality of his work once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary;
• Use specific online project tools in order to achieve best results and meet deadlines;
• Efficiently uses the texture space and takes into consideration the pixel ratio;
• Determine the objects and environments required and adjust the work according to the story and the game play (Game Design Standards documents);
• Able to fast learn technical constraints of platforms, engines and software;
• Understand and apply graphic principles;
• Use artistic references to improve visuals;
• Able to micro plan and time estimate his work .
• The opportunity to contribute to the greatest games in the world (Call of Duty, World of Tanks, Spiderman, etc)
• A hyper professional team to help you grow to greatness.
• A team that lives its values: Be your best self, Make a difference, Pioneer, Be kind and positive.