1st Line NOC FO Engineer RAN/CORE/VAS/TX
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
Your day to day:
- 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment.
- Monitors and maintains Vodafone Romania Network RAN/CORE/VAS, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs network troubleshooting activities, provides reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’s.
- Preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network elements.
- In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Romania Network, using umbrella fault management systems specific tools and NMS’s;
- Providing Incident management and technical resolution of network faults and timely escalation to 2nd line when required;
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- End to end Incident Management throughout the Incident lifecycle;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities in case of outages;
- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to continuously improve his/her technical skills;
- Delivery of a world class customer service experience;
- Create and submit knowledge article to increase 1st line resolution rate;
- Maintain & update NOC processes and procedures;
- Ensuring faults are escalated and resolved within the customer contracted Service Level.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of telecommunication services, networks and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, IMS, EPC, VoLTE);
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications or web based;
- Good communication skills;
- Team working oriented;
- Gained an IT qualification . CCNA (or working towards)
- Good Knowledge of English.
- University degree (or student): faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you