Last activity: Dec 5, 2018
(Bucharest, 33 ,F)
• Allocation of payments for existing customers' bills in the UK;
• Solving all Dunning Department requests for misallocation of manual or automated payments by the system;
• Direct Debit Management;
• Changing bank data or adding it to new clients;
• Processing all bonuses granted to clients / brokers.
Maintaining a flow of answers and solving the requirements in a short and correct time for 3 unoccupied positions (termination of the employment contract).
• Managing pins orders and direct recharges (Vodafone, Orange, Telekom, Lyca, etc.);
• Making regular and unannounced inventories according to the company's procedures in order to identify, solve the differences between the scriptic and the real stock;
• Operation of freight transfers between agents;
• Change in weekly prices;
• Reconciliation between pram and cogito (sale and claim) for electronic charging products;
• Solving claim requirements from the Call Center department;
• Registration of all sales / purchase invoices regarding electronic loads;
• Providing regular reports and reviews.
• Managing the proposed investments in the 33 Auchan stores, using the Oxygen method;
• Validate the details with Technical / IT department;
• Negotiating the commercial conditions for the purchased products and the developed projects;
• Implementing projects in and out of stores;
• Keeping track of ongoing projects.
- Inextenso by Auchan (textile store);
- Bistro Bakery;
- Extend Oradea shop;
- Uniformity of equipment used in pastry, bakery, fish, etc;
- Uniformity of lifting equipment for all stores.
Reduce spending on:
- supplies used in the production / handling area;
- drinking water;
- bistro projects.
- Discounts obtained following renegotiation of existing contracts and with very low validity.
• Taking and delivering orders for flowers, luggage and sports items;
• Listing of new products;
• Changing prices and setting promotional periods;
• Solving of price disputes;
• Marketing analysis;
• Managing the vendor database.
• Responsible for the legal, marketing, archiving and accounting department;
• Managing Zonal Urban Plan projects "Houses, Blocks and Areas of Agreement" in Slobozia and Mihailesti, Giurgiu County;
• Selective management of recyclable waste from different institutions (hotels, restaurants, banks).
- Modify the arable land into arable buildable / intravilan;
- Promoting and selling land;
- Negotiation and conclusion of lease agreements;
- Obtaining European funds for the cultivation of wheat on certain lands;
- Closing and archiving all cadastral documents;
- Correcting accounting records for a period of 3 years;
- Suspension / sale of companies without activity;
- Recruiting and managing the team for the selective collection of recyclable waste;
- Obtaining and negotiating contracts for the selective collection of recyclable waste.
• Registration of manual transactions (based on voucher) in the partner and own stations.
• Verification of the quantities imported compared to those actually made and their investigation.
Accounting specialization course
Ciel V7 Certified Specialist.
University of Craiova - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
* The courses were taught at the Romanian Banking Institute - Bucharest
Licensed in Economics – Finance.