Last activity: Dec 9, 2018
(Arad, 39 ,F)
Available for relocation
Available for business trips
Available for remote jobs
Successfully perform various administrative and secretarial tasks requiring administrative and high-management staff involvement. Usually, sensitive matters that require immediate attention from Associate Lawyers and the Human Resources Director.
▪ crafting the everyday business correspondence according to the very strict taxonomy required by the internal Processes and Procedures of the Law Firm
▪ ensuring that the outbound and internal business correspondence has an impeccable spelling, grammar, punctuation and graphical presentation.
▪ liaising between the Associate Lawyers and the Accounting department for billing and expense matters
▪ training junior staff
▪ using an accounting and practice management software:
▫ Monitor and take corrective actions on entries made by the Lawyers on activities, reports and business correspondence
▫ Create and update the information on customers including but not restricted to billing, payments, etc.,
▫ Create various accounting reports for external and internal customers
▫ Issuing and re-issuing of invoices to clients.
Successfully accomplish activities covering various functional areas of the company such as
▪ Secretarial administrative the secretariat/administrative,
▪ Accounting and financial
▪ Human resources
My duties included but were not limited to:
▪ usual activities by the administrative and secretary departments
▪ selection resumes of estate agents, the establishment of interviews
▪ various accounting activities.
Daily tasks covered but were not limited to:
▪ preparation of all necessary paperwork required for carrying out the success of the buffer stock
▪ preparation of the receipts and cash payments
▪ using an accounting software keep daily records of products in stock (storage)
▪ drafting up and checking the cash book
▪ verifying various accounting documents
▪ other secretarial activities.
▪ based on the Minister approval, organise travel for the Ministry's specialists for temporary missions or for internships and scholarships; keep track of expenses and reports
▪ based on the Ministry’s protocol, organise visits of foreign delegations
▪ organise relocation for missions of international experts moving to Romania
▪ tracking the results of the analysis of deposition reports
▪ research and procure the legislation and various other documentary material, as well as drawing up studies, syntheses and translations on the legislative and institutional framework existing in other countries.
▪ general book-keeping
▪ administrative protocol and stationery/office equipment
▪ manage the company’s business correspondence
▪ various Human Resources activities including:
▫ organizing interviews for various position
▫ document drafting, distribution and communication with departments and department heads.
▪ successfully maintaining constant communication with existing customers (over 100 real estate agencies)
▪ successfully establishing new contacts with potential customers
▪ negotiate extension of existing contracts.
▪ data processing (tenders/requests)
▪ communication with clients and bidders
▪ maintenance of a database of tenders/applications, both on and off-line
▪ drafting various business communications in Romanian and English
▪ organising business meetings.
▪ book-keeping of the financial activities in 5 branches
▪ accounting operations for 5 branches of the company using an accounting application (WizCount)
▪ basic banking operations
▪ administrative and secretarial activities.