VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
With 2014 revenues of $ billion, VMware has more thancustomerspartners, andemployees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on architecting what’s next in IT? Learn more at
With its headquarters in Palo Alto, California, VMware opened its largest Research & Development center in EMEA, in Sofia, Bulgaria in October 2007.
Why Join Our Team:
VMware was founded on the belief that every member of the team matters and that the work we do would be “impossible without you”. Our reputation for highly reliable, industry-leading, award-winning solutions, products and services naturally attracts great people, but we believe our employees come to work each day because VMware provides you with the opportunity to:
• Work for the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop through the datacenter and to the cloud.
• Make an immediate impact on your career, your team, the company, the industry and the world by fundamentally transforming how people and organizations use desktops and servers.
• Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
• Learn from talented colleagues and an approachable, responsive executive management team.
• Grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning and development opportunities and education assistance program.
• Choose your own career path with flexible movement between projects and groups and a strong promote-from-within culture.
• Earn a competitive salary and performance-based bonuses and increases.
• Enjoy comprehensive benefits and unexpected perks.
• Thrive in a balanced work environment where the emphasis is on openness, collaboration and fun.
• Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives.
• Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, opportunity to work with international teams of IT professionals.
• Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication.
• Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations.
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If needed, relocation assistance will be provided.