EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficiency in Spanish;
- Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service;
- Good organizational skills;
- A working knowledge of MS Word/Excel;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations;
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines and KPI’s;
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures.
- To respond to all customers’ enquiries within given timescales, efficiently and effectively;
- To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services;
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff;
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required;
- To accurately log all calls and in line with procedures;
- To responsibly maintain and update all job-related administrative forms;
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options/solutions.
SYKES is a leading, global digital-marketing and customer-care outsourcer. SYKES provides differentiated, full lifecycle customer-engagement services to Global 2000 companies and their end consumers at key touchpoints. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, SYKES’ comprehensive suite of solutions addresses the needs of major companies around the world — serving such industries as communications, financial services, technology, healthcare, transportation and leisure, insurance, retail and energy.