Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
350 - 500
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. S/he should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. If you believe you possess the commitment, character, and skills to become part of our innovative team, we would like to hear from you!
Location: Timisoara, Romania
What would you do as a Wellbeing Manager?
- Ensure excellence in administrative tasks;
- Order supplies and equipment as needed;
- Organize small events for the team;
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information, identifying trends;
- Offer support for some HR activities (posting job adverts, inviting for interviews, signing contracts and collecting documents).
- Offer constant support to the Team Leader with any other office related tasks
You should have:
- Advanced communication skills in English;
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar position;
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Skype and Office applications);
- Flexibility and an ability to multitask;
- The aptitude to nurture a positive working environment;
- A need to work with and for people and to be driven by results.
What do we offer?
- Competitive fixed salary
- Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs;
- A modern approach to work - we empower and nurture talent, we offer training and development opportunities.