Web Developer for Gibraltar
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days sunshine per year! – For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at ourouTubeideo.
This challenging yet exciting Web Developer opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- At least 3 years’ engineering experience in full stack web development across mobile and desktop.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Knowledge of Apache, Nginx, Passenger, Puma, Rails engines, Gems,it, MySQL, Redis and MongoDB would be advantageous.
- Ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code both on the client and server side.
- Evidence of implementing architectural patterns of large scale, high performance web applications (. REST API design patterns, caching techniques, render optimisations).
- Strong interest in working in a very self-organised team that touches on many of the core systems and user flows.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience with full stack web development on both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with OO programming
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new and complex developmental environments
- Superb analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non technical staff at all levels alike
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle. This should include coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year!
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV.