Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Lead the Front End development as our technical specialist. This includes the development training for other team members and making sure the software complies with our internal quality standards
- Implement Web APIs by translating existing business logic
- Work with the Enterprise Account Manager, Technical Architect and Senior Client Systems Specialist to sequence development activities
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Innovation of existing infrastructure using new technologies
- Provide hands-on development
- Proactively engage issues and communicate smart solutions to the team and also product stakeholders
- Involvement in client communication.
- Proficient in
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API’s in general
- Good knowledge of .NET, C# and Web API 2
- Degree in Computer Science or another technical/scientific field
- At least 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Advanced English skills.
Would be a plus:
- Design patterns and SOLID
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server databases
- Experience working with Reporting
- Understanding software architectural concepts
- Testing experience (develop and maintain tests)
- Debugging and logging skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance at Regina Maria – Premium
- Technical certifications sponsorship
- Technical conferences/workshops/trainings sponsorship
- Involvement in requirements definition no matter the experience level and the client
- Career opportunities
- Sport activities sponsorship
- People Oriented Company where there is always somebody listening to you when you need
- An environment where work is fun and smile is RIA signature
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, RIA Solutions Group is an international software development company providing both on-demand services and outsourcing.
Combining a breadth of software experience across many industries, deep and cutting-edge technical expertise and global delivery capabilities, RIA Solutions Group works closely with international clients to help accelerate their innovation and enhance their business performance.
RIA Solutions Group is a Microsoft Certified Partner and our main competences cover:
- Custom Application Development
- Development Partnering
- Reporting and Analytics
- Big Data and BI
- Web Sites and Web Portals
We are an extraordinary company of top professionals and looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our unique environment.
If you are looking for a company that is truly different from beige cubicles and typical office politics, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion. Visit our website at and click Career Opportunities. Read about our vision, our energy, and the RIA Solutions Group PATHS to extraordinary returns. If this truly speaks to you, click Apply Now and send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.