Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a talented front-end web developer to join an autonomous, agile team. You will work with members of our team to build single page applications, product features and maintain Acrelec’s web platforms.
Ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field.
- At least 2+ years of practical work experience in Front End Web Development.
- Strong experience with AngularJS and related frameworks. Experience with Angular 2+ is a plus.
- Strong experience with JSON-based RESTful APIs.
- Experience with CSS, HTML5, DOM and related frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery)
- Experience with Agile methodology and continuous integration development cycles.
- Experience with Git/GitHub as a source code repository.
- Experience with working in an enterprise level web application.
- Ability to assist with application development estimating, planning, and progress tracking.
- Ability to become familiar with existing code quickly.
- High interest of the newest IT technologies and thoroughly researches technology progress.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate within a cross-functional team, professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Ability to think creatively and drive towards bringing new ideas to the table in terms of best practices, strategies and technologies, with the aim of delivering efficiency.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to deliver high quality products.
- An open-minded, friendly, can-do, and positive attitude.
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to succeed.