Web designer / developer
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Eminus Software is a software development company based in Bucharest. We work in small, highly collaborative Scrum teams where every member contributes to the success of a team's Sprint. Shared responsibility and ownership of a team's deliveries is key.
We require a front end designer / development specialist to work with our agile teams who are responsible for implementing the requirements of our customers from our Bucharest office.
Main Function of Job
The job will involve working on the delivery of the user interface aspects of our customer’s Pan-European e-Commerce platform. This involves re-branding sites for the likes of Audi and BMW, maintenance of a number of existing brands and the design & development of the user experience elements of the product roadmap across both desktop and mobile platforms.
We expect our front end designers / developers to be:
- Passionate about technology and user experience.
- Eager to learn.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Design and implement new interface designs.
- Develop and improve user journeys.
- Assist developers in user interface design and mark-up for new functionality.
- Enforce mark-up and css standards.
- Collaborate with UK based UX team.
- Maintenance of existing brands.
Required Experience (1+ years):
- Photoshop CS5+
- Illustrator CS5+
- .less / sass
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Designing and creating fluid responsive layouts.
- .NET / Visual Studio.
- Experience of working with Scrum.
Personal Attributes Required:
- A good standard of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Willingness to keep technical skills up-to-date through training and self-study.
- Be willing to carry out occasional travel to the UK to work with our
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with additional employee benefits.
- Modern, well equipped office with good transport links (bus/metro/car).
- Training and career development.
- Please provide two URLs to websites you have created, with details of your involvement in the design and development of each site.