Web application developer
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
You will find in us in a growing medium-sized company where you can fulfill yourself.
We offer a diversified and challenging job in our WEB team – grab your chance.
As a Web application developer you are integrated in a team developing CENIT web applications for internal and customer use.
- Conceive and plan the web applications together with the marketing team;
- Develop new web solutions in TYPO3 CMS for frontend and backend on our websites;
- Continuous development and optimization of the already existing solutions in backend and frontend for the company websites;
- Develop TYPO3 extensions including testing and integration in the overall architecture along with the documentation for the extensions;
- Maintain and configure the existing websites in TYPO3;
- University degree in computer science, informatics or in computer technologies.
- Programing skills with PHP and Mysql;
- OOP understanding and practice as well as algorithmic thinking;
- Experience and a good feeling in the implementation of responsive websites;
- Sound judgement for usability and design;
- Nice to have knowledge of Typo3 CMS, Typo3 extension programming with ExtBase and Fluid;
- An independent, yet team-oriented way of working;
We offer attractive, long-term perspectives as well as professional training and support. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other. We look forward to receiving your application including starting date and salary expectations.
We are a financially sound, medium-sized IT company and employ approximately 800 people worldwide. As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT is active in the fields of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for world renowned companies from the sectors automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold construction, financial services, retail and consumer goods.