Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Our client, based in Brasov, global leader in computational imaging is looking to grow.
The group develops algorithm, hardware and software imaging technologies for digital still camera and mobile phone applications. With headquarters in San Jose, California, they have research and development facilities in Ireland and Romania. The group’s extensive portfolio of patented innovations includes in-camera red-eye removal technology, face detection, face beautification, face-recognition, high dynamic range, panorama stitching and video stabilization.
Brasov office in Romania is now looking to recruit VLSI Verification Engineer. You will be part of the RTL verification team, working closely with the RTL Design and Integration teams to create, test and deploy high performance IP cores for Computer Vision algorithms.
- Understand the functionality of Computer Vision algorithms IP Cores and define strategies for testing
- Implement verification environment testing new IP Cores developed in-house
- Define quality metrics for verification and measure the results
- Documents the verification efforts and results
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using System Verilog verification language
- Experience in using verification methodologies
- Experience of FPGA and ASIC technologies, design flows, and design tools
- Experience in Version control tools and methodologies
- Basic experience in C, C++ language
- Good scripting skills (Perl, Python or similar)
- Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative
- Good written and spoken English
Additional Skills (would be added advantage):
- Image processing and computer vision algorithms
- Knowledge of embedded software optimization and parallelization
- Automotive SPICE and ISO26262