Vendor Master Data Analyst with Czech
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Deutsch, Englisch, Tschechisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services:Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services:Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Maintenance of Vendor Master data (creation/change), based on the requests received on share point
- Responsible for data quality (set-up and improvements) in Vendor Master Data -SAP system
- Support in migration projects
- Set-Up and implementation of new requirements and processes for vendor master data in close collaboration with the business functions
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least 1 year education or work experience in / with business functions, . finance, logistics or material management (purchasing)
- Fluently spoken and written of Czech and English
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI and MM, technical interest (mandatory), MS Office
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.