Vendor Manager - Translation Services
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
950 - 1200
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Vendor Manager – Translation Services (Romania - Timisoara)
GlobaLexicon is a fast growing (thus far via referrals), dynamic and fun company which provides clients with the highest quality language & translation services primarily focused on the Market Research and Healthcare & Pharma sectors, but also others such as Consumer & Retail, Marketing & Advertising, Training & Learning, Manufacturing & Engineering, and Finance.
We are based in London, and have a presence in Romania, Belgium, Germany, Spain and the USA.
Our clients include blue chip companies and some of the most important global and regional market research companies and pharmaceutical companies.
Due to a growing client base, we are looking to augment our Vendor Management team and thus are seeking a Vendor Manager based in Timisoara to source and manage the talented linguists who work on our projects. The position requires a proactive attitude, commercial sense and the ability to build lasting internal and external relationships.
If you are a hard-working and resourceful individual who is able to work independently and wants to make a difference and progress in their career in a growing company, this could be for you.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle of incoming freelance applications from testing to reference checks prior to bringing them on board
- Negotiate rates with suitable talented vendors and update database with accurate information in a timely manner
- Work closely with Project Management and Operations teams to support recruitment needs
- Monitor performance of our resources and provide feedback where required
- Identify resource gaps and proactively recruit subject-specialists to expand our talent pool
- Conduct regular key account reviews with PMs to ensure availability and retention of key resources at competitive rates
- Provide timely KPI reports
- Depending on experience, there are opportunities to progress in other areas of the business
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor University degree in areas including translation, HR, marketing
- Fluent or native level English and ideally native in another language
- 1+ years of recruitment experience, ideally in the translation industry
- Experience in translation project coordination/management preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in a professional manner
- Commercial mindset
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Good IT literacy and excellent MS Office skills
Interested candidates should apply with cover letter and We look forward to hearing from you!