With locations in Germany, Romania, Austria, Switzerland, England, USA, Asia and a multitude of renowned and enthusiastic customers, Viamedici Software GmbH is the leading software company for cross media publishing solutions. The product suite Viamedici EPIM allows product information to be administered centrally and to publish in diverse target media.
For our offices in Iasi Romania we are looking forUX / UI Designers (User Experience, Usability and Frontend).
• Quality Assurance in the field of UX / UI. Create, communicate and enforceUX / UI design standards.
• Conduct iterative UI-Inspections and Usability tests to provide a consistent appearance.
• Develop in the frontend and assist front-end engineers with final development of Viamediciproducts.
• Documentation of concepts in style guides, UI requirements and specifications.
You will also
• Work in a Lean UX / Agile environment
• Work with UX Architects to develop interactive and rapid prototypes
• Contribute to the design direction and visioning for the best user experience
• Continuously challenge the status quo, identify pain points and suggest optimisations
• Communicate proactively with colleagues both, in Karlsruhe and Romania.
• Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
• Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Product Owner, UX designers and front-end engineers and development team.
• BS degree in Communication design, Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 1+ years of designing for websites and applications or
• 1+ years of screen design experience with consumer-facing products.
• Basic understanding of user-centered design.
• Passionate about User Experience, web technologies and design.
• Fluent in English.
• 4+ years experience in the field of corporate / enterprise websites and applications.
• 3 years of screen design experience with consumer-facing products.
• Deep understanding of user-centered design.
• Degrees and Education in Usability Engineering, Communication design or Media Psychology.
• Skills in Interaction Design, Design Thinking or Graphic Design.
Experience in some areas as mobile platforms, responsive design, Sass and Java is a plus.
An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
The ideal candidate is as well empathic and curiosity-driven as communicational and technical skilled .
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success.
• Diversity of the used technologies and frameworks. The possibility of testing and integrating new ones.
• Relaxed atmosphere and an employee-oriented company culture.
• Flexible work time.