Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
A fast growing live-gaming platform company is seeking for a talented and highly motivated UX/UI designer for a full time position to join our team. The company is a provider of a live-dealer, live-gaming platform for online gaming operators. It has studios and subsidiaries in USA, Costa-Rica, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, and Israel.
If you are sharp-minded, up-to-date designer with the ability to take ownership of tasks from early concept stages to the last pixel perfection, eager to broaden your abilities and challenge your skills, come to work with us! You will work side by side with development, integration and support teams, have a key role in ensuring our products quality, behavior and design.
- Create an intuitive cohesive look, feel, and overall user experience for our games.
- Designing and implementing challenging and dynamic interfaces for web and mobile environments.
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Work with product managers and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product’s vision, visual and experience.
- Present and articulate your design choices and decisions to management and internal departments.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- A bachelor of Design in Graphic (Interactive) Design preferably.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI design
- Deep understanding of UX principals.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction Proficiency in, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator Prototyping and wire-framing tools
- Detail oriented – Not only do you notice the small details but you care about them so nothing goes wrong
- Good communication and organizational skills, fluent English is a must.
- A Portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
- Gaming background
- Animation and video editing skills is advantage
- Print design skills
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Dynamic and fun working environment