User Support Consultant (English)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
ENGLISH speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
- Analyzing support requests sent by the customer through calls, emails, web submit;
- Ensuring follow-up of all issues; documenting and fill in ticketing system appropriately;
- Escalating problems according to procedures, to the client’s helpdesk or to the second level of support;
- Examining all problems; evaluating complexity, impact and priority;
- Giving required support, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLA;
- Making decision regarding open tickets, giving feedback on cause of and solution to the problem;
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of highest quality;
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimise service;
- Study and participate in activities to improve knowledge of project‘s specific software and/or products;
- Working in accordance with company's quality standards, procedures and work instructions.
Required competence, experience and education
- ENGLISH – advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
- Operating 7 days a week, we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
You will be awarded for your success with
- Attractive salary package;
- Contract for unlimited period of time;
- 27 days Annual Vacation;
- Massage sessions;
- Relaxation room (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- IT and Soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
- Friendly, fun and young team.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize localand regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices from Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.