Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
e are looking for a senior technologist with 10+ years of experience delivering Infrastructure Solutions/Projects within enterprise scale financial services organizations. The senior technologist will own delivery of solutions from end-to-end, including solution design, provisioning, and operational acceptance testing for handover to the respective support some cases, provisioning activities may be handed off to off-shore resources with appropriate supervision.
olutions will be based on the LSEG product catalogue, and will require creation of design documents/artefacts, preparation of financial and resource estimates, as well as timelines for solutions will pass through architecture review, where the candidate will be expected to defend any design decisions not in line with LSEG standards.
he candidate will be also responsible for supporting and engaging with infrastructure architecture teams, information security, the project office, other provisioning streams, as well as business-aligned development teams.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working with technical and non-technical internal and external representatives to produce and deliver an infrastructure solution that meets customer requirements, is based on supported products and services, and takes into account criticality and relevant risk factors;
- Solutions must follow LSEG architectural guidelines, and be in line with established build and design processes;
- Developing and maintaining design documents, which may be implemented by the candidate, or passed off to other members of the provisioning function;
- Participate in project planning, providing financial and resource estimates, as well as implementation timelines.
Candidate Profile/ Key Skills:
- Proven Expert in Unix/Linux technologies (industry certifications advantageous), 10+ years of experience;
- Proven Expert in enterprise Unix/Linux architecture;
- Strong track record of leading Global / Regional projects, including planning, resourcing, implementing, communication with sponsors and an understanding of critical path analysis;
- Tier 1 vendor experience essential;
- Strong scripting and programming (BASH/Perl);
- Experience in provisioning tools like Satellite, Foreman, Puppet and Ansible;
- Virtualisation technology experience (ESX );
- Experience with TCP/IP and basic routing principles;
- Fundamentals of Storage Area Networking;
- Experience of IBM (x86) and HP hardware, Nagios, Control-M, NetBackup, HP OpenView, Subversion, Jira and Remedy would be preferred;
- Industry recognised qualifications and certifications demonstrating project delivery experience / Solution design experience (for example Prince 2 / ITIL Service Design) and RedHat accreditation are desirable;
- Broad knowledge of technologies used in financial services datacentre design & architecture;
- Commercially minded with experience of supporting and developing services;
- Systems support experience, preferably gained within a mission critical support environment in the financial services or exchange industry;
e are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
e maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Other cool perks.