Our production plant in Ghiroda, Timis is looking for a Production Unit Manager to join us.
Manages all the Production teams he/she is in charge of. Is at the head of a production equipment whole and with his/her team carries out the logistics of the products that are assigned to him/her, whilst respecting the QCD rules. He/She therefore contributes directly to the results of the site.
• Must organise and plan production orders in collaboration with the Planning Department. - Must coordinate, supervise and assess the activities of the Shift Supervisors and Team Leaders/Tool Setters.
• Must optimise the use of tools and production equipment, in collaboration with the relevant departments.
• Must optimise the raw material consumption level.
• Must follow up and control the following indicators: Output or MOD efficiency, TRS / TRG, PPM / CNQ, scrap level, absenteeism, number of accidents at work…
• Is involved in improvement steps linked with overall productivity increase of the production equipment.
• Is involved in the management of Human Resources corresponding to his/her area (collection of training requirements, appraisal, recruitment, management of holidays/leave…).
• Must apply all the Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Bachelor's degree in engineering
At least 5 years experience in production
3-5 years team management experience
Operational knowledge of Production methods
• Perfect command of management tools (SAP).
• Perfect command of Quality tools.
• Practical knowledge of the techniques and implementation of the equipment in use.
• Strong managerial ability, good relation and communication sense, leadership, strong suggestion making, ability to take initiative and to cope with unexpected situations, good analytical mind and global approach, ability to mobilise adequate skills for the technologies in use.
• Perfect command of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel…).
• Compulsory knowledge of a foreign language.
We're waiting for you to join our management team.