UI/UX Designer (+HTML/CSS) Sibiu
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues, eager to join our international SCRUM teams developing the award-winning learning solutions of IMC AG.
You’ll have the opportunity to conceptualize and develop design solutions, to contribute significantly in the creation of functional & appealing features in our easy-to-use products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Produce wireframes, layouts and basic HTML+CSS to illustrate UI/UX solutions.
- Work closely with product management, stakeholders and other departments to design, review, build and iterate new product features.
- Help solve design problems in simple and intuitive ways, to create better UX.
- Reason your design solutions in line with the business context and user goals.
- Education in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- The ability to work through the entire design lifecycle in a minimalistic & contemporary design style.
- Efficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Good understanding of design trends and best practices.
- Intrinsic motivation to do UI/UX design, initiative and passion for creating innovative products and user-oriented experiences.
- Proven ability to learn fast, to work agile and to adapt to the e-learning domain.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory.
What we offer
The rewards for joining IMC include a competitive remuneration alongside with a professional and socially-minded working environment. We guarantee a high learning curve and the possibility to assume responsibility - with one of the global players in the field of e-learning. Together with a highly specialized, creative team, you work on challenging international projects and have the opportunity to apply and develop your personal and professional strengths as well as to shape and develop your area of responsibility.
- Why did you choose to apply to IMC Sibiu?
- What motivates you as a designer?