The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following profile:
• Experience as a travel agent (preferred business travel) or similar (Degree in touristic or similar would be an advantage)
• Basic knowledge of Business Travel Management
• Basic knowledge of Concur, Cytric
• English (and German – beneficial)
• Flexible, organizing ability, good communication skills, teaming
• Highly service orientated and highly motivated
• Travel ability (international)
You would have the following tasks:
• Support of implementation Concur Expense
• Support of Change Management (Implementation Concur Expense)
• Support of implementation Cytric and travel agency
• Support with RFP for Airlines, Hotel, Car Rental negotiations
• Prepare newsletter (global and regional)
• Update Intranet (SharePoint)
• Preparation of analytics, benchmark reports, reviews and presentation
• Support Global Meeting & Travel Services team
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other attractive benefits.