Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Spanisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Business Pass is seeking for a Travel a Travel Agent, you will be responsible for the successful completion of travel arrangements within BP and client guidelines, meeting the standards of excellent customer service.
- Answering calls and responding to emails from corporate and internal clients;
- Booking hotel and other ancillary services;
- Knowledge of worldwide published, net and consolidator fares and fare rules;
- Maintaining up to date records on all working files;
- Attending brainstorming and consult with event managers on destinations and infrastructure;
- Managing group travel and charter queries for internal and external group clients;
- Sourcing and negotiating group space as required by clients;
- Event reconciliation upon completion of events;
- Attending client meetings as required;
- Meet & greet of groups as necessary if required on site;
- Assist in absence of Travel Director/Travel Operations Manager to liaise with senior management, clients, hotels, allocate work load.
Background and skills required:
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Hotels is ESSENTIAL;
- Experience of business travel essential;
- Relevant travel industry experience, including business travel - booking reservations;
- Group travel experience desirable;
- Strong knowledge of international destinations;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both external and internal clients;
- Able to work independently, prioritise and manage daily workload;
- Good keyboard and computer skills (Word, basic Excel and Outlook);
- Good knowledge of on-line booking systems;
- Numeracy and accuracy;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player;
- Knowledge of foreign languages necessary.
Send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are right for Business Pass. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. Please note that it is essential that you have recent travel industry experience. Please also let us know your salary expectations.
Salary dependent on experience.