Transactional Finance Analyst
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Transactional Finance Analyst, joining us in our Bucharest office.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Investigate the intercompany Mismatches and escalate according to the escalation path in place;
- Perform intercompany reconciliations thru Blackline and balance confirmation to ensure all intercompany transactions are agreed and recorded accurately;
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis;
- Perform G/L accounts clearing and JVU postings;
- Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-orientated culture in GBS;
- Ensure KPI figures are met as per agreed SLA with end markets.
- Understanding the financial practices applicable to the daily tasks;
- MS Office – good level of knowledge and usage;
- Able to extract reports from the electronic systems they use in the daily activity;
- Coordinate own activities and projects;
- At least 1 years’ experience in a global FMCG or a similar environment.
- Knowledge of the SAP platform is a plus.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.