- Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Previous customer care experience (Call Center), Analysis or technical support field (Call Center or first level of technical support, ticketing, etc.)
- Technical knowledge or voice support know how is a major plus
2. Personal Attributes:
- Able to work in shifts (including night / weekends / holidays)
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Organized and efficient person with excellent attention to details
- Capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Persistent and stress resistant
- Flexible and able to work under time pressure
- Ability to evaluate and make decisions
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Team player and good communicator
3. Job Description:
Responsible of ensuring the security of our voice traffic & products and of implementing our solutions to different customers. He / She will offer support to our customers and partners via mail, live chat or phone.
The role combines customer care skills, commercial communication skills whilst contributing to the work of our application support team. Training will be provided.
Identifying and blocking frauds. Evaluating new technology, products and services such as mobile commerce, impacted by fraud. Identifying and blocking international fraudsters. Logging incoming calls in a timely and professional manner. Supporting users of the system by email, and phone/VOIP. Providing technical support to the team for fixing bugs. Assist our developers by testing and development of new functionality. Assist team members by preparing management reports.
4. We offer:
The candidate will work in an attractive and modern environment, within a dynamic and young team.
Motivating salary package based on personal achievements.
Extensive training. The potential to start a career in an expansive industry and market, with great opportunities world wide.