Track Process Leader - CCL
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As the CCL Track Process Leader you will work with the Project Manager & other team members for a designated implementation track to ensure requirements are documented, designs are Enterprise Standards compliant and actively identify opportunities for improvement, ensuring ontime delivery of project deliverables. You will participate in all aspects of the planning and implementation of relevant initiatives related to a specified implementation track.
• You will report operationally to the Global Process Leader for the CCL Project & own a set of deliverables for a specified project track or functional area of expertise.
• Collaborate with the Project Management team and in-country functional SMEs to document all functional requirements and ensure they are signed off and delivered to the systems team for design and development.
• Document Test Scripts to support To Be Process testing during the CRP2 and UAT test phases.
• Establish & agree on a schedule of activities leading to completion, with clear milestones, deliverables, & acceptance criteria, supporting Project Management efforts to complete project go lives on time.
• Ensure to-be solutions are in compliance with Enterprise Standards, & drive process improvement - S2G, R2R, FA, B2P and I2C.
• Contribute Tollgate updates for stakeholder reviews and sign offs.
• Identify and Lead the Development and Delivery of Training on Applications and Process changes.
• Identify, track and manage risks for your deliverables, escalate issues & coordinate resolution with the Process Leader and Project Manager.
• Work across project work streams to ensure effective integration; seek process improvement opportunities; actively contribute to project rigor & effectiveness.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in a relevant field of study (or a high school diploma/GED or equivalent with proven years of Project experience in a senior project role or area of functional expertise)
• Proven years of project ERP project experience/process improvement/quality role.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
• Shared service experience is a plus;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills;
• Proven ability to interact with Senior Leadership;
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision;
• Hands on deployment experience with Oracle Financials, OBIEE and Hyperion;
• Industrial Accounting Experience;
• FMP / CAS Experience a plus;
• Ability to travel extensively (50-60%);
• Creative problem solver with strong teaming skills;
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills; able to articulate technical concepts in nontechnicalterms;
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise;
• Project Management Certification;
• Six Sigma / Lean Certification;
• Resourceful; quick learner; self-motivated
• Strong attention to detail;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Strong candidate identified; qualified candidates are still encouraged to apply.