With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 212k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7. 3 billion in, roughly 36. 5k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6. 3 billion in, roughly, 4 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6. 6 billion in, roughly, 4k employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Tools Software Developer - ADAS TSR
As part of an international, worldwide acting agile team you will contribute to the companies success in Software Development by providing state of the art Continuous Integration solutions with focus on test automation.
Major tasks of the team are:
Bachelor or Master-degrees in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics or similiar domains
• Very good English skills
• Good knowledge of scripting languages like python
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing concepts, specially with Jenkins
• It is beneficial if you have automotive experience, specially with CanOE and TRACE32
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.