The Movilizer Product Support Specialist with SAP
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Movilizer Product Support Specialist with SAP background is responsible for analysing and solving complex Movilizer technology platform related problems. This position serves as an interface between external parties and internal departments, ensuring that the customers’ and the partners’ needs are being met and new product introduction projects are successful. The role may include additional responsibilities such as systems administration, as well as developing and coaching staff.
* Provide prompt and courteous 24x7 solution support with a focus on high quality, accuracy, responsiveness, and customer satisfaction to internal staff and external customers while documenting and recording all activity according to departmental standards
* Handle highly complex technical queries from customers and partners in proffesional technical roles by troubleshooting, researching and recreating issues end to end in an environment of distributed systems including mobile devices, clouds and customer back ends.
* Analyze proprietary software log files, stack traces as well as various related technology logs for root cause problem determination and troubleshoot software application issues at a code level, by stepping through the application logic for programs (ABAP, proprietary Movilizer languages).
* Develop and test small emergency software fixes in Movelets and back end integrations based on best practice approaches and communicate these to partners and customers.
* Design, develop, test, document, and maintain tools and templates for advanced troubleshooting analysis
* Provide software development assistance (sometimes as a billable service) to other certified solution development partners
* Propose, improve, and publish knowledge management articles to continiously build and improve knowledge base
* Escalate issues further into Engineering, Product Management and other Department Managers
* Application of functional and technical module knowledge for SAP PM/CS (Plant Maintenance / Customer Services), SAP MM (Material Management) and / or SAP DSD (Direct Store Delivery), SAP FSV (Field Service Vending) in support for the Movilizer standard products, their implementations and customizations.
* Remotely access customer and partner SAP systems to understand / analyze / troubleshoot system specific configurations and customizations of SAP PM/CS, SAP MM and / or SAP DSD, SAP FSV
* Replicate reported problems or problems that have been analyzed in customer systems in our internal SAP system landscape
* Abstraction of issue scenarios to create SAP unit and scenario test templates that can be reused for fast reproduction of similar issues
* Debug SAP modules, Movilizer Connector, Scenario implementations and their customizations
* Assist, guide, and mentor coworkers in their onboarding process
* Mentor coworkers, including teaching periodic classes, to improve their understanding of products and / or related technologies as well as ensure that processes and procedures are being followed.
* Perform candidate technical interviews and assist Management with the selection of new hires.
* Participate in the creation and maintenance of training materials, documentation, and knowledgebase.
You need to have:
*Associates or Bacheleours degree in computer science or related field preffered. Certifications in ABAP programming knowledge (SAP Certified Development Associate)
*Minimum 2+ years working in a software support function
*Approx 2-4 years experience working in a technical SAP role (more experience is not necessarely beneficial in the SAP context)
* Knowledge of both client and server operating systems (Android, iOS, Windows ServerWindows XP /, Linux)
* Functional SAP Know How
* PMCS (and MM) or SD (DSD / FSV)
* Technical SAP Know How
* ABAP (certified) + debugging skills
* SAP Basis
* Object Oriented Programming (ABAP OO)
* Smart Forms
* Non SAP Techs
* Web Services
* HTML5 / CSS / JScript
* Basic understanding of distributed systems, SAAS, cloud computing
* Fluent in English written and spoken
* Fundamental technical understanding and motivation to learn new technolgies
* Problem solving skills
* Social competence when dealing with partners and customers
* Understanding of networking fundamentals and protocols and familiarity with wireless networking
* Ability to learn complex technical concepts in a short amount of time
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* A self-starter with an ability to work unsupervised
Working hours: flexible hours, including night shifts.