Test Specialist - Manual Testing
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The mission of the IBM Client Innovation Center in Bucharest is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs.
The Bucharest Centre is a client oriented organization with specific technologies and a dedicated young team of professionals. Furthermore, new technologies have been introduced and more partnerships have been agreed upon, both with international companies as well as with universities.
A wide range of essential qualities recommend IBM Client Innovation Centre Romania as a strategic business partner worldwide: strong technical skills, very good multilingual capabilities and multi-ethnic background.
Here are some reasons why it would be great to let us know about you:
We offer access to a client base that includes the majority of the industry's leading players
We are involved with, and often driving, their most strategically significant and most interesting / exciting projects
We can offer potentially limitless career development opportunities, both upwards and sideways
We are a supportive and flexible employer and a great place to work: we allow people to work remotely, we consider flexible working, we are committed to diversity.
Participate to the testing activities for ongoing BAU and projects in and around BNP IP Project . Duties will include :
1) Test plan :
- liaise with the team Business Analysts to identify the use cases
- Analyze IT requirements, functional specifications, and technical design documents in order to design a comprehensive set of functional, user acceptance, regression tests scenarios
- Documentation and/or validation of use cases
- Planning and scripting of the tests
2) Functional, regression tests :
- execution of detailed system, integration tests
- documentation of exceptions and summary results
- following up the progress in defect fixing and retesting of fixes and resolutions.
- Proven background in and ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge of regression, integration and UAT testing
- Proven knowledge of ALM including use of administration functionality
- Proven ability to write test plans, structure test scripts and write test cases
- Strong SQL skills including the ability to build queries to verify results of front end tests
- Stored procedures on Sybase IQ knowledge
- Ability to run/maintain monthly/quarterly reviews of scripts with key users and IT teams to ensure scripting is up-to-date and reflects all known issues
- Proven background of delivering in a timely manner working in a high pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working as test designer
- Previous DWH testing experience is a PLUS
- UNIX basic knowledge is a plus