Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
You will coordinate testing for multiple products developed by Technology Group, thus providing the tools and solutions for production teams to achieve the highest quality for games.
The Technology Group is the primary technology partner of game production teams. We develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in Ubisoft games. We also provide advisory services to production teams that request an external viewpoint on challenges for which we have the necessary technical expertise.
- Responsible of performance review of his/her team members and assist the Software Test Manager in team development.
- Participate in the recruitment process as a Hiring Manager.
- Assess the workload vs. team capacity , plan the work and set priorities for the testing of the assigned products ;
- Create and manage Jira tasks for the products;
- Allocate duties and follow the evolution of the team’s progress on testing deliverables;
- Communicate the project objectives, strategies, and general information to all team members so as to give visibility to the advancement of the development of the product and it’s testing process;
- Synchronize with development teams on testing needs.
- Validate, create and improve test plans;
- Reports on product testing results and team activity;
- Challenge the development team on the quality of the delivered features and the quality of the development process;
- Assist in the preparation of training material;
- Assist in the running of tests.
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Fast learner, proactive
- Team player
- Software testing experience of at least 6 months
- Experience with Testrail or other test tracking software
- Experience with Jira or other bug tracking tool
- Good knowledge of Office suite
- Ability to write relevant test cases that cover feature functionality
- Knowledge about procedures and terms used in software testing
- Strong written and oral communication abilities (English and Romanian)
- Proven judgment to evaluate importance and impact of bugs
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Agile development methodology
- Experience working with remote teams
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its 25 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.