Test Analyst (Internship)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As a part of the Digital Factory Development Services team, the candidate will be responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data and data validation.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using specific tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases, as well as to interact with other members of the team and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of mobile application and web platform usage.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Analytical mind and ability to think abstractly.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and task management tracking programs is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
Why work with us:
- Attractive compensation package (fixed salary, consolidated benefits package and a transparent performance-related bonus scheme);
- Personal and Professional development (career progression possibilities; E-learning system available for all employees, complete training & certification curricula available, language courses, firm-wide and regional trainings);
- Health and Well-Being package (comprehensive private medical subscription for employees and family, life and accident insurance, gym discounts, fruits at the office, massage);
- Extra perks (23+ vacation days, flexible working hours).