With the new Digital Quality Assurance (DQA) solution, we are expanding our portfolio by leveraging our expertise in testing bundle and provide efficient, state-of-the-art test and quality assurance services - all with one innovative service-based billing model. Do you want to join our team and help shape this new approach?
Your responsibilities will be the following:
• Analysis of test specifications and test requirements
• Define test cases, support test plan creation• Create test case and test data design for automation
• Implementation of test frameworks including test tools and test processes (Tosca, HP ALM, etc.)
• Analysis of test deviations
• Maintenance of test cases and test data
We are looking forward to creating a mixed team, Juniors – Seniors, depending on the experience - at least 2 years in Software development, Software testing, QA, Financial Area, Banking products - you can be hired on a Junior/Mid-level/ Senior role.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following profile:
• Advanced English skills, German would be a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• For Bucharest – availability to travel
For Iasi – Remote work
Attractive compensation package:
Health and Well-being:
Personal and professional development: