Telesales Account Manager (with Italian)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• At least 2 – 5 years previous sales account management experience with a proven solid track record. Experience should be in a high outbound transactional, customer service call center or sales environment.
• Proficiency with Excel
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. High School degree required.
• Work experience should be in environments that fostered strong customer loyalty programs.
• Demonstrated ability to up sell and increase account spend over time.
• Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
• Strong customer service focus with a passion to exceed customer requirements.
• Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
• High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
• Internet Savvy
• Can demonstrate proven creative lead generation methods
• Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
• Build loyal customer relationships via telephone with moderate revenue history to assigned territory. Rep is responsible for building territory through heavy account management.
• Able to function in a high transactional sales volume environment with heavy focus on fostering, developing and nurturing relationships with customers.
• Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of our products. Use this knowledge, combined with the customer’s needs to up sell and cross sell into accounts.
• Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
• Attain a minimum off assigned revenue goal and by initiating outbound calls to existing customers and new accounts.
• Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of contacts and talk time per day
• Maintain a database of customers through documentation of activity
• Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with prospects
• Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions and close accounts on the phone
• Maintains a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products. Communicates this information to management on a regular basis.
• Delivers value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call
• Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
• Consistently develop the customer relationship so that they remain our customer. Key focus of role is retention of clients.
• Ensure a superior customer experience with us by addressing customer concerns and demonstrating empathy
• Will conduct online product demonstrations as needed.