Technology Category Manager OEM HW/SW
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Missions & Objectives
- Develops the technical expertise and contributes to the optimization of the Procurement strategies related to the commercial third party in agreement with the objectives and the constraints of our various customers (internal and external).
- Is the technical consultant across all BG with respect to third party OEM.
- Develops, documents, communicates and updates the Technology/Technical side of the Category sourcing & standardization strategies for the commercial third party OEM (Telco application – Cloud – NFV - virtualization area) together with global category management and in collaboration with CTO & product divisions to build a strong, integrated business, commercial, and technical category strategy. This can involve the writing of white papers and in participating in the comparative evaluation of OEM components.
- Defines the preferred parts (to build and promote Master Catalogs).
- Captures and provides analysis of related technical market trends for the Category OEM to support Category management contract negotiation.
- Ensures that OEM suppliers’ (emerging) technologies are documented and meeting/converging with Nokia technical requirements and are communicated to R&D and Procurement. Drives awareness and use of suppliers’ state of the art technology evolutions into the internal product divisions (R&D / Bid and Proposal teams ) organization.
- Drives sourcing/standardization strategy adherence into the product divisions in partnership with Program Procurement Solutions/Advanced procurement teams.
- Provides expert technical support into various processes such as product/supplier/technology selection, commercial supplier negotiations, and cost reduction initiatives.
- Specific knowledge: Cloud & SW technologies / Open Source / Procurement Processes
- English level: Fluent
- Access / Power Point / Excel
- Specific database or tools: databases like MySQL / MariaDB
- Education : University degree in Engineering