Technician (electrical) – Wind Validation Engineering (m/f)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The candidate will plan, prepare, install and operate measurement systems for wind turbine systems validation projects.
- Focus will be electrical systems and measurements, 3-phase power systems and grid code related topics
- Operation and Maintenance of FRT (Fault Ride Through) container (LVRT, HVRT) and related equipment
- Organization and procurement of test equipment, selection of vendor, communication and negotiations with vendor and external institutes
- Execution of measurement campaigns on prototype and customer sites
- Further development of measurement and analysis tools and procedures
This position will require frequent domestic and international travel.
- Certified technician electrical engineering or comparable technical or engineering degree
- comprehensive experience in measurement systems (IMC or comparable)
- Dedicated knowledge in electrical power systems
- IT skills with focus on network, bus systems, data acquisition
- Excellent technical skills and operation knowledge
- Ability to work with global team members across cultural boundaries.
- Capability to work in heights.
- English & German, written and spoken
- In depth Knowledge in Wind turbine technology
- Experience in data analysis and software, FAMOS, Matlab or comparable
- Medium Voltage switching authorization
- Experience to work in medium voltage environment, both MV power transduction and measurement applications
- Experience with Mark VIe controllers, EGD bus, and Toolbox ST application