Technician Coordinator for I ID - TSR
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Technician for Sample Production for I ID - TSR
Sample Production role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts.
As a Technician in Sample Shop you are responsible for:
Sample assembling in a required time, according to RD requests.
- Technical tasks
- Responsible for the assembly of various prototypes for the ongoing projects with the high level of quality
- Administrate the materials
- Maintains the internal materials stock
- Making reworks of the parts according to developer specifications
- Packing and prepare delivery documents for the samples
- Quality and process implementation
- Works according to procedures
- Ensure quality and in time delivery of samples
- Communication with team colleagues and mechanical coordinators
- Coaching and mentoring
- Perform training at request
- Coaching new colleagues.
- Technical high school or college
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge
- Practical experience using mechanicals hand tools
- CAD/CAM knowledge (advantage)
- Able to read a technical drawing
- Quality processes (advantage)
- Microsoft Office
- English medium level
- German (advantage)
- Initiative, communication and team skills
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities et
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.