Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the new centralized IT team within Vodafone Shared Services (VSS). The Technical UAM and Compliance Specialist covers two main responsibilities across the entire VSS organization:
1. Technical governance for User Access Management: The role develops and enforces a consistent User Access Management (UAM) control concept across the four VSS locations. To do so the role defines access policies that ensures the right people access to the right applications and data. The role also specifies how these access policies should be implemented technically.
2. Compliance: The role serves as a VSS-wide single point of contact for all IT related audit activities. This covers management of outcomes from internal and external audits in the areas of User Access Management and Information Security. The role ensures end-to-end visibility of all audit findings across the four VSS locations in India, Egypt, Romania and Hungary. Moreover, the role is accountable for the follow-up and timely resolution of all open audit issues.
In both areas, User Access Management and Compliance, the role works closely with the local operation teams, Information Security and BCM teams to ensure that central guidelines are implemented and audits findings are resolved.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Define and enforce VSS-wide policies for technical governance for User Access Management.
• Provide a consistent view for audit findings related to IT, UAM, BCM and Information Security.
• Collaborate with the local teams to ensure a timely resolution of open audit findings.
• Consult projects on UAM and audit-related questions.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• 5+ years’ experience in the compliance department of an international IT service provider.
• Proven experience in UAM controls, compliance and security auditing.
• Deep understanding of authentication technologies such as Single Sign On, Two-Factor Authentication, Citrix Remote Access, Symantec Validation and ID Protection SAP Authorization.
• Deep understanding security standards and certificates such as: CISSP, ISCCNA Security.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• Good communication skills, ability to discuss complex topics across different functions and management levels.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.