• Expert knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance
• Strong working knowledge and previous experience configuring and administering Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies
• Knowledge of Identity Access Management solutions
• Knowledge of LDAP, SSO, SAML
• Knowledge of Cloud Applications such as Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
• Problem resolution including root cause analysis
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team
• MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 preferred
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for delivering outstanding customer support and delighting our customers.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on technical support engineer who can rapidly learn the value proposition and apply to customers of all sizes.
The support engineer for collaborating with the Professional Services team to assure a smooth transition post-deployment to support/maintenance phase.
The support engineer is also responsible for improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
* Available to work in shifts
Why should you join CGS?
Because we value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
-Private medical insurance;
-Account to online library;
-A 7card Subscription;
-Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
-Salary increase based on seniority;
-The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
-Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.