• Work with little or no supervision to provide complex troubleshooting assistance, problem replication / duplication, and diagnostic support
• Provide technical support for both the application and environment including operating system, database, and network
• Lead accounts through multiple issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports, and updates
• Respond to phone, email, and web ticket customer issues within target service level agreements (SLA).
• Act as a gateway between the customer and the next level of resources; ensuring issues have met minimal requirements for escalation
• Maintain current working knowledge of Axway products and technology
• Document all customer contacts and activities in CRM
• Possibility to perform after hours cell phone support on a rotating basis (on-call service)
Key technical competences:
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Work from home four days per month
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation – 25 days / year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!