Technical Support Engineer (DTL-TSC)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Within the Global technical support department we are looking for Technical Support Engineers. The TSC engineers are providing maintenance and support services to customers using solutions in various domains such as Service Assurance, Fulfillment, Call Centers, Mediation etc.
Their role is to deliver remote and on site level 2 technical support in order to fix issues/tickets raised by our customers.
The candidates will also participate to 24/24 activities, deep investigations of recurring problems, validation, qualification and deployment of maintenance release and management of Knowledge sharing for the whole TSC Community in the world.
• Handling as quickly as possible issues raised by Welcome Centers until its end and meeting SLA defined in the maintenance Contract;
• Collecting logs and traces and realize deep analysis and diagnosis by remote connection on customer networks;
• Reporting to customer for tickets follow-up and proposing an action plan to solve these issues;
• Applying corrective or preventive solutions;
• Giving technical added value to customer tickets and local team as much as possible before escalating to the next level of support and Delivery Centers, and establishing strong relationship between these teams
• Being involved in the analysis and follow-up of recurring problems, common to all projects, in the Knowledge sharing and preventive actions with strong links with the next level of support teams.
• Participating to solution qualification and non regression tests before deployment;
• Preparing and validating deployment operations and upgrades and supporting on field people;
• Being on-duty 24X7 regularly
• Participating to outage resolution with the help from the next level of support, sometimes during crisis; participating to on-site support when required
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Engineering;
• Good understanding of networking and telecommunications domain;
• Good knowledge in IP, Unix/Linux, Redhat/Windows, Oracle;
• Previous experience in support, integration or deployment of telecommunication solutions;
• Fluency in English (both oral and written);
• Client oriented person, with strong customer communication skills;
• Salary package - accordingly to your skills and experience;
• Access to theoretical and practical training programs;
• Professional development in a wide range of telecommunication technologies, on international projects
• Various discounts/offerings for sports, financial services and others
• Balance your work and private life- 24 days annual vacation